Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Better physically, but full of dread

Today, I noticed that there were a lot of unhinged people around. Everywhere. If you live in a big city, you know what I mean. Perhaps I should say LOTS MORE than usual.

Oddly enough, I'm feeling better mentally, but not physically.

I am dreading the 50th anniversary thing, because we're anticipating a tropical storm to hit the same day. 75% of attendees are elderly. Older than 75, actually.

My sister is coming from the East Coast of FL. If she can get a flight.

We've got a few more storms in the pipe.

Dad does not understand why the RSVPs are so low. People just don't go to events anymore. I tried to explain this when he was planning things, but he can't comprehend that people have other things to do, and sometimes, they just don't wanna go.

Hell, I don't wanna go, but I hafta.

I hope he doesn't demand that I sing or sister dances ballet simultaneously with me.

That was so lame when we were little.

Signing off.

No comments: