Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Feeling really depressed.

Hey kids.

I've felt really depressed lately. I've got a 50th anniversary coming up for my parents; a reminder that I'm getting old. I've recently had awful flashbacks from childhood, which I'll fill in later when I feel better. I've got severe arthritis in most of my joints, and it's so bad I don't feel like doing much of anything. I no longer have a social life and all I do is try to get to work and back. Not doing that very well, by the way. No vacations for the last five years. I've got menorrhagia, undiagnosed. Haven't been to my GYN in years because I don't want to know what else is in store for me.

I couldn't get my pool going this summer, even though I took the filter apart a gazillion times. Too much crap falling in. Too much pain. I'm throwing in the towel, ha-ha, as my oak tree has started dumping acorns and I can't keep up.

I'm broke, taking so much leave without pay I can barely pay the bills.

I just wanna freakin' die. But I've felt like that since the age of nine. That's another post, too.

On a more interesting side...

Hey - this looks like a cool game. What do you think? It should be going on sale soon. The designer is the the same genius who created The Sims.

More from me later.

No comments: